Happy Friday! It’s actually feeling like spring here in Virginia and it’s got me so excited for all the bright colors, floral patterns, and shiny pretty things I’ve been seeing out there in home decor. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Safavieh Bedford Sunburst Mirror: The Safavieh collection at Target is just great, so many pretty things! And you know I love a good sunburst mirror; this one is a little larger than most, about 40″ if you’re looking to fill a bigger space on the wall.
2. Threshold Floral Patterned Pillow: Also from Target is this bright and cheery floral pillow. Watercolor patterns are everywhere and just perfect for spring!
3. Mid Century Task Floor Lamp: I just adore this lamp…so much. It also comes in white and you may see it in one of my upcoming designs.
4. Cliff Coffee Table: Such a statement piece but so simple. It has a marble top, which is so IN right now, and the wood base evens it out so it’s not too fancy. Just perfect.
5. Lear Gaukur Wall Paper: Wall paper is back, whether you want to admit it or not. I LOVE this pattern and the versatility. I think it would work well in a bedroom, powder room, nursery, or dining room.
That’s all, folks! Hope you have a great weekend!