I don’t know about you but it’s definitely been one of those weeks. Maybe it’s the un-spring like weather we’re still having, but home decor “window” shopping always cheers me up. Here are a few of my favorite things!
1. H&M Home Cushion Cover– Ya’ll, have you checked out H&M Home? Awesome, inexpensive home decor items like this zebra print pillow cover. More colors are available online as well as tons of other pillow cover designs.
2. Domicile Swing Arm Lamp– I’ve been crushing on swing arm lamps for a while. I can see a pair of these in a bedroom for in bed reading.
3. West Elm Favorite Throw– A pop of color looks great in any room, and a throw is a quick and easy way to do it. I love this coral one in a neutral room and guess what? It’s on sale for $10!
5. Braylin Rug– Navy blue is my favorite, it seriously goes with everything. I love this subtle pattern that would compliment any room.
6. Nate Berkus Gold Mirrored Tray– Everyone needs a tray, if you don’t have one, get one. Believe me, you’ll find SO many uses for it. It doesn’t have to be fancy like this one but why not be fancy?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!