Happy Friday everyone! Can you believe it’s already February?? 2014 is flying by! After I put together today’s Friday Faves I realized that Valentines Day is next week, maybe I should have done a V-day themed Friday Faves? But let’s be honest, Valentines Day is more about the candy, less about the decorating (for me anyway). I feel like I just got my home back together after taking down Christmas decorations, plus I enjoy decorating for the season more than specific holidays. I’ll just enjoy my holiday-free home for now and share some things I’m loving lately for any season!
1. Antwerp Table Lamp– Another amazing creation by Jonathan Adler.
2. Threshold Swoop Chair– This super affordable chair comes in multiple colors but I love the Velvet Overcast color. It’s a perfect blue in my book!
3. Threshold Embroidered Radial Toss Pillow– Target does it again! So many great pillows by Threshold, this one is a great neutral with a pop of orange to compliment lots of colors.
5. Ivory Moroccan Shag Rug– A great neutral rug at a great price.
6. Bungalow 5 Jaqui Black Side Table– I can see this in a clean, crisp white bedroom.
Which is your favorite?? I hope you have a fantastic weekend!